General Manager 3PL Multi user
6 days left
- General Manager (Warehouse & Transport)
- Warehouse and Distribution
A leading privately owned Transport and Logistics business with one of the most recognisable brands in the UK Logistics industry. The business has a blue chip customer base and a strong reputation as a leading employer of choice within the Logistics Distribution and supply chain sector.
In this exciting role, the successful General Manager 3PL Multi user (Warehousing & Transport) - Amesbury will manage a shared-user Warehouse & Fulfilment operation across their site. This will involve managing the operations to ensure excellent customer service whilst ensuring good levels of profitability. Other key responsibilities include:
- Reviewing resources to ensure they are being utilised at the optimum level
- Assessing the commerciality of Warehouse operations
- Developing and retaining a Warehouse management team
- Managing commercial agreements with customers and building good customer relationships
- Creating a strong culture of employee engagement, communication and Health and Safety
The successful General Manager 3PL Multi user (Warehousing & Transport) - Amesbury will have strong shared user Warehouse experience and the capability to progress further in the organisation. Other key aspects of the successful candidate will include:
- Excellent Warehouse & Transport knowledge, both operationally and commercially
- Strong influencing skills both internally and externally
- Excellent people engagement skills
- An innovative approach to Warehouse & Transport Operations.
- A home location commutable to the Site.
The successful General Manager 3PL Multi user (Warehousing & Transport) will receive a salary of c£60,000 - £70,000 + Company Car/ Pension/ PHC/ 25 days + BH