Senior FP&A Manager
An Iconic multi-site business in Hertfordshire is looking for a Senior FP&A Manager ( ACA / CIMA) to join a highly successful Finance team. The ideal person will have solid FP&A experience and has managed all aspects of the business planning end to end for a large complex business.
Reporting to the Finance Director, Senior Finance Manager FP&A Responsibilities will include:
- Managing a team of three direct reports to ensure timely and accurate production of periodic information including; Monthly Management Accounts, Quarterly forecasts, annual budgets, submission of 5 year strategic plan
- Maintain a continuous assessment of risks and opportunities for each value stream within the Business Unit in achieving its year-end financial budget/forecast and strategic objectives
- Improve the flow of financial information to the organisation and its business partners
- Product line P&L - support the assessment of current Product line P&Ls and the further improvement and alignment of the methodology and structures across all product groups
- Support the Cash Flow forecasting process
- Management and co-ordination of the budgeting & forecasting processes and key financial reporting. Top down budgets for divisions and central costs.
- Business partner key directors, to ensure key business objectives are achieved and budgets are met
- Preparation of monthly financial analysis for board and operational meetings
- Oversee and review key CAPEX projects
All applicants must have significant FP&A experience from a large complex and dynamic commercial environment and extensive Business Partnering skills.
As the Senior Finance Manager FP&A your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Qualified Accountant ( ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Proven FP&A Experience
- Excellent computer skills ( including Excel at pivot, vlookups, sumifs level)
- Confident, outgoing personality with ability to business partner at all levels
- Experience in a retail / multi-site / Leisure business
- Have a ' hands on ' approach in a financial and operational context
On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
If you feel your experience matches the above criteria please send your CV by clicking "Apply".