Axon Moore have been retained to search for a new Finance Director for a £25m t/o family owned, manufacturing business based in Preston. This opportunity is for a solid number 1 in finance to make positive changes within the business and commercially drive change including new e-commerce projects. This Finance Director role will be working very closely to the MD and be a strategic part of the board that will be focusing on a range of operational parts of the business along with their day-to-day finance duties.
The role will include:
- Managing a team of 10+ including other divisions
- Finance business partnering with all support functions including commercial, merchandising, production and operations
- Preparing the full monthly board reports including operational/commercial insight and managing the relationships with auditors, banks and legal teams
- Having a very-hands on approach leading the full Finance function including the management and financial accounts
- Drive new commercial projects
- Overseeing all aspects of the monthly and annual reporting process
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either a ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and have experience within manufacturing/retail or services ideally within a family owned environment. You will need to have a solid level of accounting background, have experience within leading a team and have worked with strong stakeholders.
Salary is £80k - £90k + bonus + great benefit package.
For further details or immediate consideration then please contact Perran Cooke at Axon Moore.
Apply for Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly