Asset & Liability Management - ALM Business Analyst
My client are looking for an experienced Asset and Liability ALM Business Analyst. You will be supporting Group Risk to transition the ALM (Asset & Liability Management) measurement & reporting processes to the target architecture.
- Documenting the requirements for ALM and the high-level to be (business) measurement & reporting processes ie guarding/translating business needs & requirements in the Rainbow program
- Contributing to assessing and selecting future-proof reporting and measurement tools
- Challenging and assessing proposed incremental migration approaches to allow a smooth phased transition of measurement & reporting processes to the common new platform (ensuring continuity while delivering business value)
- Preparing and executing the implementation phase of the implementation project ensuring consistency and alignment in business value delivery wave after wave
- You have project experience in the ALM/Treasury domain (preferably also covering Insurance), eg in the role of risk advisor, business analyst, functional analyst, project leader.
- You have proven ALM expertise: eg knowledge of Net Interest Income (dynamic calculations), static bpv calculations, interest rate gap, stress testing, internal capital calculations.
- Next to your business acumen, you are able to act as the bridge between business and IT. You ideally have knowledge and strong interest in data, ICT and Business Architecture concepts.
- You have knowledge and experience with ALM software packages such as WKFS RiskPro (OneSumX) and notions of other vendor packages is a plus.
- Building from your own experience/insights, you can develop a vision and convince peers. Moreover, you can translate and transform your view and ideas into concrete and tangible results.
- You are able to lead workshops with various stakeholders, you are diplomatic and are able to reconcile differences in opinion.
- You are well organized and structured in your tasks, setting ambitious goals for yourself and respecting deadlines. You are flexible and you can cope with stress during peak periods.
- English language skills mandatory, any French and or Dutch are a plus but not essential.