General Manager – Inspection & Certification
Our client is a leading provider of specialist Height Inspection & Certification solutions working with Public & Private sector clients across the UK via a network of dedicated offices and providing a full inhouse solution. They wish to appoint a General Manager to lead and grow the business.
- You will manage the business from the head office being accountable for its full profits and loss and business performance whilst developing and implementing a successful sales strategy.
- Will oversee the preparation of tenders and quotes through the sales and estimating team to ensure commercial competitiveness and margins.
- You will manage operation delivery as well as liaising and developing strong relationships with clients to ensure repeat business as well as generating new business to increase market share.
- Preferably with a Degree qualification you will have extensive expertise and technical knowledge of Height Safety systems and their relevant regulations.
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of growth and margin improvement alongside safety leadership within a safety critical environment.
- Demonstrate contractual awareness of standard forms of contract (NEC, JCT, ICE etc) with a team approach to developing and leading staff in a business that both recognises and rewards the delivery of set goals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting GMIC/159X/12 to Barnaby Stewart Built Environment.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.