3 days left
I am working with a recently Private Equity backed technology business that is looking to bring in a Chief Financial Officer to help gear the business towards a possible exit in the next 4 years. They have ambitious growth plans to increase their EBITDA margin by 5 times before an eventual exit.
As the CFO of a newly acquired Private Equity backed business, you will be looking to bring in best practice in terms of processes, controls and systems. You will focus on the business as a whole, making sure the finance is seen as a truly commercial function and bring proper analysis to the business. The business will look to grow organically as well as make a number of acquisitions through its Private Equity life cycle.
- Technology industry experience which is essential.
- You will have previously gone through a sale/exit process.
- Experience of integrating an acquired business.
- You will have developed processes and procedures to improve efficiency.
- Be either ACA, CIMA or ACCA qualified or equivalent.
- Have Private Equity experience which is essential.
Apply for CFO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly