UK Finance Director
- Opportunity to join a fast growth UK manufacturer
- Based in Hemel Hempstead
About Our Client
Spacestor is the creator of workspace furniture that blends California cool with London design. We have learned from our experience working in both cultures with companies like Google, Apple, and Jaguar Land Rover how the workspace environment drives employee engagement and builds culture.
Throughout nearly three decades, we've established ourselves as a key innovator of workspace furniture and design thinking.
The Group Finance Director will provide a strong financial platform to enable continued growth and support the business with financial acumen. With responsibility for running the finances of the UK business and developing the team to reach its full potential.
Finance lies at the heart of everything we do, and 40 years of prudent financial strategy have got us to the sound position we are in today. Being responsible for the UK finance function and contributing towards the future strategy and direction of the business make this role extremely interesting and rewarding for the right candidate.
- Delivering monthly management reporting packs and other strategic information to the owners and department managers
- All statutory reports and HMRC returns
- Coordinating the statutory audit, accounts and tax returns
- Working with the Global Finance Director to set and report on the annual departmental budgets
- Provide financial insight and knowledge to aid board decisions
- Provide leadership and development to the small finance team
- Drive financial knowledge, and collaboration
- Develop and provide business performance reports that enable business improvement
- Manage key financial relationships
The Successful Applicant
Candidates must demonstrate a solid track record in a senior finance leadership role with proven ability to operate effectively as part of a management team, influencing and also bringing financial and commercial priorities to decision making process. Managing relationships at all levels within the business you will be able to explain complex data and concepts to non-finance teams.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least 5 years PQE and manufacturing experience will be essential. You will have experience at multitasking in a growing SME and take accountability for your own growth and success.
This role will suit a self-motivated, commercial individual, who will take an active leadership and develop the small finance team whilst also working collaboratively with the management team and wider business.
You will be comfortable running a finance function, being hands on, autonomous and also influencing at Board level. The right candidate will also have an enthusiastic, driven and proactive personality and the ability to quickly contribute to the culture and way of working.
Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential and you will be at ease presenting to a range of audiences from board members to the whole company.
What's on Offer
£80,000 - £100,000 + Bens
Any direct applicants or agency approaches will be forwarded to Michael Page for consideration.
Ref Code: MPFE13974526Z