Vice President & Business Controller - EMEA
- Commercial Finance Lead
- Business Partner to COO
About Our Client
BlueCrest formerly Pitney Bowes' Document Messaging Technologies production mail business, a global leader in enterprise print, mail and customer communications solutions. Recently acquired by Platinum Equity who are investing in growth, both organically and through strategic acquisitions. This is an exciting time to join a new team in the UK.
This position is responsible for the accurate and timely reporting of results and ensuring compliance with appropriate accounting policies and procedures. This position is also a critical business partner to the Product Managers and COO.
Recruit, develop and lead a team responsible for of all Finance, Accounting and related business activities of the Company in Europe, Middle East and Asia including:
- Manage third party provide of finance, accounting and tax function in geo's
- Timely performance of all month-end close procedures, preparing monthly financial results & various reporting including operational metrics
- Ensuring timely balance sheet integrity & compliance with accounting policies & procedures
- Oversight of the management of working capital required for the business
- Ensuring that all indirect tax returns, direct tax returns and statutory accounts are filed on a timely basis for all entities
Work directly with the business leadership in developing strategic initiatives that will increase business performance:
- Communicate the monthly, quarterly and annual results including variances against budget to allow a cross-functional team to understand the drivers of business performance
- Conduct reviews with cross-functional leads which include understanding and communicating operational issues impacting the business
- Analyse the foreign business results and provide feedback to the business leadership on drivers of performance & ways to increase profitability and long-term return on capital
The Successful Applicant
Bluecrest are looking to identify an ambitious candidate for this role, ideally an ACA or CPA qualified accountant who has strong technical underpinning, financial control and management reporting. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record as a finance leader within a similar international business. It is highly desirable that you will have reported to a US parent company in your career and understand the complexities of reporting and cultures in multiple regions. You will have strong leadership skills, be highly analytical, flexible and adept in working to deliver information to tight deadlines. You will need to be commercially aware, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and be comfortable in an advisory role to business leaders. Interacting with all levels within the organisation and working well within a team, you will also be accountable and self-motivated.
The role will require international travel.
What's on Offer
Any direct applicants or agency approaches will be forwarded to Michael Page for consideration.
Ref Code: MPFE13975279Z