Our client is a largescale Waste management business that has a significant presence across the South of the UK and a Blue-chip client base in both Public and Private sectors. Due to a combination of new facility development and the implementation of a bold growth strategy they would now like to appoint a Commercial Director.
- This role, which will operate in the Group’s Senior Management Team, will be responsible for the commercial relationships that the Group has with its’ customers and Local Authorities including customer service, contractual terms and pricing.
- Will report to the COO and have responsibility for all Contracts with clients and also support the bidding for new contracts.
- Will be responsible for developing and implementing the waste contracting strategy for the Group. Including full responsibility for setting the framework and oversight of the negotiation and agreement of appropriate commercial terms for all Local Authority, and commercial and industrial customers.
- Of degree education and have a track record of Commercial Leadership in the UK waste sector.
- Have an ability to think creatively and innovatively and have exceptional influencing skills.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting CDIR/687x/12 to:-
Barnaby Stewart Built Environment Limited
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Apply for Commercial Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly