Finance Project Manager
A world renowned retail business is looking for a Finance Project Manager to centralise the finance function into a newly established Shared Service Centre.
A hugely exciting opportunity for someone to come in at the very start of a transformation project and to set a shared service strategy blueprint for a global business:
"This position will play an integral role in not only the wider transformation programme but ultimately the businesses objectives for the coming years."
To successfully deliver in the role you will need to:
- Have a background in finance (qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Significant experience centralising finance functions
- Have previously transitioned finance and ideally other functions (IT,HR) from multiple different sites into an SSC
- Experience of successfully standardising processes
- Excellent communication skills and a natural problem solver
A little more information about the role:
- Role will be UK based with time split between the midlands and London with travel abroad required
- Experience having worked outside the UK is essential.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every unsuccessful applicant.
Apply for Finance Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly