Head of IT Programme Management
Role title: Head of IT Programme Management
Salary: £80,000 - 100,000 + Bonus
Our client a large consultancy, are going through a substantial internal IT transformation and have an immediate opening for an experienced Head of IT Programme Management.
The successful candidate will drive and transform the way the business views technology programmes and develop and change the over overall approach to IT Projects & Programmes.
- Drive the successful delivery of IT projects and programmes
- Lead the development of the overall approach for IT projects and programmes
- Lead regular interactions with the executive sponsors to inform and maintain a continuing good relationship and shared vision for the program outcome
- Establish the appropriate governance functions for the programmes in accordance with enterprise policies, practices and on behalf of the executive sponsor
- Directs the creation and maintenance of required IT project and programme documentation
- Develops and controls the project and programme budget
- Leads reviews with executive sponsor and stakeholders to identify organic or specific project and programme needs and/or changes
- Leads the development and maintenance of stakeholder mapping, communications and reporting
This is a critical, senior level position and will require the candidates to have extensive IT experience with increasing leadership responsibilities and demonstrable experience of Managing upwards.
Please send your CV through to avoid disappointment.
Apply for Head of IT Programme Management
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly