Head of Quantity Surveying ('Privately Owned Housebuilder')
Company & Requirement
Our client is a privately (family) owned award winning housebuilder that is based in the Home Counties. The company's revenue turnover is in the region of £200m per annum +. Due to expansion and continued success there is the requirement to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor into the business, to be based in Surrey. The individual will work across several sites at any given time and will get involved in a wide range of traditional QS matters.
- An extensive Quantity Surveying experience further to leaving Higher Education - the client is very open on level of experience though.
- QS experience in the housebuilding sector would be ideal but the client is open to interviewing people with mixed sector construction experience i.e. those with cross transferable QS skills, perhaps from the groundwork marketplace
- Preferably a University degree in Quantity Surveying
- If candidates are chartered with RICS that’s a huge plus but people don't need to be.
- Award winning housebuilder - 5* HBF rating
- Heavily customer focused on service and quality of product built
- Family/privately owned business that cares about its' employees - great training schemes, mentoring, support and benefits packages
- Strong links with the RICS
- Very successful business - ahead of revenue & profit predictions with a strong landbank
- Strong career progression opportunity towards becoming a Build Manager
If this opportunity could be of interest please email your CV to us.