Senior Data Architect
1 day left
The Senior Data Architect will work as part of a global product development team focused on driving innovation and delivering cloud-based, SaaS solutions for the Investment Management industry.
My client aid financial services firms of all types gain competitive edge, by providing cutting edge software-enabled services and software. They are a global company with offices across the world and are a market leader in this area.
- Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Managers to ensure understanding of business requirements
- Design and implement a data model to manage large-volume transaction processing for financial data
- Optimise the data implementation for both transactional processing and analytical processing using a combination of relational and non-relational technologies
- Lead performance and scalability design, measurement, and optimisation for the data platform
- Implement a comprehensive data security model that considers encryption at rest, manages Personally Identifiable Information, and enables role-based authentication and authorisation for user access
- Regularly inform senior management on progress of projects, identifying risks early in the process
- Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
- Experience with non-relational implementations, preferably MongoDB
- Extensive expertise in Microsoft SQL Server, including SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, and database management tools
- Experience in multidimensional data modelling, such as star schemas, snowflakes, normalised and de-normalised models
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, establishing strategic objectives, project plans and milestone goals
- Experience collecting business requirements and transforming the requirements into logical data models
- Experience with Document Databases
The use of cutting edge technology. This role is going to be challenging and looking for experienced people who have a good understanding of document databases. The role has a lot of scope and many responsibilities and will be good for anyone who is looking to use latest technologies.