Corporate Tax Manager
3 days left
- An exciting opportunity to join the world's most popular cruise line
- Ideal for an In-House Tax Manager or Experienced Tax Advisor in practice
About Our Client
In a nutshell, Carnival is "The World's Most Popular Cruise Line" and carries millions of passengers on unforgettable holidays each year. The British-American cruise group now boasts a combined fleet of more than 100 vessels across 10 cruise line brands. The UK business is based in the heart of Southampton, principally operating P&O Cruises and Cunard.
Reporting into the UK Global Tax Director, the primary responsibilities of the Corporate Tax Manager will include:
- UK tax compliance, principally preparation and submission of the Carnival plc Group's tonnage tax and corporation tax returns; this will include responsibility for updating transfer pricing reports and CFC returns
- Advising on employment tax issues and assisting with tax advice on tonnage/corporation tax
- Tax support for year-end and quarterly accounting/reporting including the Group's FIN 48 reporting obligations
- Involvement with certain Head Office projects concerning principally the European Group and oversight of certain European companies
The role will be based in Carnival's Southampton office, but will initially require regular attendance at Carnival's offices in London.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a fully-qualified accountant/tax specialist with significant post-qualification corporation tax experience, gained either with a large accountancy firm or with an in-house, large company.
With Carnival's continuing growth plans, you will need to be a driven self-starter who is capable of working with both autonomy and initiative.
What's on Offer
A basic salary of circa £55,000 - £60,000 is on offer plus excellent benefits such as a 10 per cent annual bonus. We'd love to welcome you on board!
Ref Code: MPFE13964865Z
Apply for Corporate Tax Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly