Assistant Global Financial Controller
6 days left
I am exclusively recruiting the role of Assistant Global Financial Controller for a large manufacturing business based near Brentwood, Essex.
The role manages accounting policies, corporate compliance and internal control within the EMEA region to ensure the region has strong financial control whilst reporting into Group.
You will report into the Global Controller with key relationships working alongside the EMEA Shared Service Centre, Senior Management and Internal Auditors.
- Support regional controllers and finance leads in contract preparation and review for adequate revenue recognition
- EMEA business lead on various projects
- Create and implement accounting policies across the EMEA region
- Manage balance sheet review program to ensure appropriate quality and timeliness of procedures performed in line with policy
- Manage local SOX processes
- Perform on site business process and balance sheet reviews at the EMEA locations
- High level of involvement in regular management reviews and develop metrics that ensure internal controls are reviewed and discussed regularly
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Audit and public accounting experience preferred with US GAAP and IFRS knowledge
- Experience of working in a high pressure, complex environment
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Highly technical in approach
Apply for Assistant Global Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly