Finance Project Manager
4 days left
An exceptional opportunity for a Finance Project Manager to join a global organisation in the South West who have experienced exponential growth over the last 5 years, mostly through acquisition. You will support the embedding of the processes and drive both the SSC and the in-country teams to hit SLA and improve processes during a turbulent time for the organisation.
To successfully deliver in this high-profile position, you will need to have:
- Not necessarily a qualified accountant however you must have a deep understanding of finance processes
- Prior experience driving and embedding change into a multi country organisation
- Strong SSC experience and good knowledge of finance operations
- Possess the gravitas to challenge at all levels in the organisation
A little more information about the roles:
- You will be required to quickly asses the frustration and agree an action plan of improvements that needs to be made.
- Document the problems that the in-country teams are facing, understanding whether you can fix them and if not, ensure you escalate to the appropriate person/team
- Balance the priorities of the in-country teams, SSC and Finance Transformation Programme team
- Ensure you have strong oversight of what is or isn't working to flag any potential risks or opportunities
- Create or enhance a list of KPI's to help measure the processes within SLA's and measuring improvement
- You will need to own the action plan and work with the Finance Transformation Programme team, the SSC and the in-country leads to ensure that the processes are improved expediently.
If you are interested in the role, please apply below. Unfortunately, we may not be able to respond to every applicant.
Apply for Finance Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly