Head of Change
Head of Business Change
This international law firm has a reputation for ongoing innovation in service delivery and business operations.
They are now looking to hire a new Head of Business Change, a role that will support the firm in managing the delivery of its ongoing transformation programme across its business services functions.
The Head of Business Change will be responsible for leading the business change function, ensuring a consistent approach to change management across the firm.
As a Head of Business Change you will develop business change strategies for initiatives and executing these, either through others or independently. This will include working in conjunction with L&D to develop the learning tools to support the cultural change and the transformation initiatives and partnering with the business and Internal Communications team to ensure the transformation narrative is embedded across all communication channels.
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing and delivering a holistic change strategy that incorporates the accompanying cultural change required
- Managing the recruitment, performance and development of the business change team
- Creating change road-maps and managing associated risks and issues
- Coaching project and programme colleagues, business sponsors and leaders on the importance of change management
- Improving the group wide capability to manage and support others through change.
Candidates will have a proven track record of successfully managing business change within a professional services company. This will include working with multiple stakeholder groups in planning and managing the transition from project to business as usual. Working on change programmes that have focused on organisational re-org and new target operating model redesign is also required.
Follow us on LinkedIn or visit our website for insights and market trends.
Apply for Head of Change
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly