7 days left
United Response provides a range of support services for adults and young people with learning disabilities, autism, mental health needs or physical disabilities. As a major provider, with 4,000 staff in over 300 locations across England and Wales, United Response also uses its knowledge and voice to campaign on social care issues. Strongly values-driven, United Response works in partnership with funders, driving innovative, quality support for society's most vulnerable adults, always listening to the voice of the people we support.
We are now recruiting three trustees to build the board we need for the coming years. This is an exciting time to be joining United Response, as we set our strategic course for the future and you have a role to play.
We are particularly interested to hear from individuals who have recent and relevant experience in one or more of the key areas below:
- HR and Change Management, possibly with experience of setting remuneration
- Asset and property management
- Commercial business modelling acumen in delivering services
- Expertise in income generation
- Financial expertise and experience of audit and risk management
- Exposure to large procurement and contract negotiations
Full details are here http://www.green-park-jobs.co.uk/united-response-trustees. If you want to know more about the role or selection process, please contact our employment agency advisors, Green Park on CharitiesandSocialEnterprise@green-park.co.uk or 0203 145 3431 and ask for Carmel Bell or Joanna Moriarty.
Closing date Thursday 10 January 2019 at noon.