School Finance Director & Clerk to the Governors
7 days left
A Finance Director & Clerk to the Governor role has just become available at a top independent school. This position will partner the board of governors and senior leadership team to support the school's development and manage a small team of two.
- Taking responsibility for all areas of day to day finance; including statutory accounts, etc.
- Advising and implementing financial strategy
- Preparing financial appraisals and project finance analysis
- Managing the cash flow forecasts
- Ad-hoc work and supporting enquiries, including pension schemes, invoicing, etc.
- Acting as Clerk to the Governors and secretary to the committees and trusts
- Briefing school governors regarding legal, operational and legal matters
The ideal candidate should have:
- An accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- A hands-on attitude and be able to adopt a flexible approach, the ability to multi task is key.
- A passion for the charity and education sector as well as a desire to contribute to the community.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please contact me or click to apply.
Apply for School Finance Director & Clerk to the Governors
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly