Group Financial Controller
5 days left
Due to Private Equity investment, and an aggressive acquisition strategy, my exclusive client in South Cheshire has seen impressive growth over the last five years. They are now looking to recruit a Group Financial Controller as the business continues to go from strength to strength.
The Group Financial Controller will report to the Finance Director and work very closely with the Head of Commercial Finance.
- Effectively manage, motivate and develop the Finance department
- Ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Group’s accounting records and financial systems
- Production of statutory accounts for the Group and its various subsidiary companies in accordance with the relevant accounting principles
- Review and update, in line with best practice, the Group’s internal control environment and produce a Controls and Procedures manual for review and adoption by management
- Responsible for the management accounts for all trading entities and non trading holding companies
- Responsible for the shared service centre for the Group, including purchase ledger, sales ledger, payroll and cash management
- Contribute to budget and forecasting with the provision of reliable financial and non-financial information
- Work with the onsite directors to produce month end packs that enable them to influence the profitability of the business going forward. Become a business partner for the UK directors
This role represents a good opportunity for someone to embed a strong technical understanding in to a successful, PE backed business. There will be significant exposure to non BAU responsibilities and a chance to progress in line with similar individuals throughout the business.
Package £65,000-£80,000 + car + benefits
Apply for Group Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly