Senior Architectural Technician
Senior Architectural Technician invited to join expanding residential developer, working on sites along the M1 corridor from J30 - J13.
Residential development arm within one of the UK's largest main contractors. Their contemporary house types have been designed to a high standard to fulfil the needs of multiple home owners throughout its life time, with technical detailing considered throughout down to the minutia.
Working on sites of up to 150 units, you will be tasked with ensuring all architectural information is accurate, all necessary approvals and regulations are met and awarded, ready for start on site where you will support in answering technical queries. Typical duties can include:
- Take sketch feasibilities forward and ensure they meet site specific planning requirements
- Produce standard details and external works information for proposed developments
- Liaise with external consultants for ancillary technical information
- Optimise buildability through implementation of cost effective design solutions
- You will have a strong Architectural Background with demonstrable experience working directly for or with a residential developer.
- Up-to-date knowledge of UK Building regulations and NHBC requirements are mandatory.
- Ability and previous experience of manipulating house type drawings for planning requirements
- Competent use of AutoCAD
- Driving licence and CSCS card
Excellent starting remuneration with package including car allowance and bonus, with room to progress as the business develops further with no glass ceiling.