2 days left
Our client is a leading provider of IT software and BPO services to a variety of vertical B2B market sectors. Due to continued growth throughout the UK, they wish to appoint a Sales Director who can strategically develop their market presence.
- Reporting to the UK Country Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies which will increase revenue streams, market share, new market penetration, whilst delivering sustainable profitable growth.
- The role will require a high degree of customer facing to manage key customerrelationships, finalising commercial and contractual negotiations as part of any bid process.
- To lead, develop and motivate the sales teams who operate across a variety of vertical sectors.
- Of graduate calibre you will have a proven track record of sales leadership within the IT Software/ BPO space with good experience of managing and leading complexmajor bids.
- You will have the gravitas to deal with negotiations at C-level within major blue-chip organisations and the commercial agility to develop and implement strategic goals and growth plans for the business.
- You will be a results’ driven individual who enjoys achieving set goals and objectives.
- A creative individual with the ability to adapt and continually move the business forward.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting SD/811/13 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Apply for Sales Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly