Commercial & Innovation Director
£110k -£140k and full executive package, 50% personal bonus and company long term incentives
Our client is an International food group with a leading presence across Retail, Foodservice and QSR channels globally. Due to planned growth in new categories and channels in the UK they are looking to appoint a Commercial & Innovation Director to the UK senior management team.
- Reporting directly to the UK managing Director and a key member of the regional senior leadership team you will operate in a highly autonomous, commercially rounded leadership position with complete responsibility over the design and delivery of a growth strategy covering new and existing channels and products in the UK.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional dedicated team across Sales/ BD, Account management, Marketing, Category and NPD/ Innovation with the assistance of group level resources and a £multimillion budget to deliver both long and short-term goals.
- Will work closely alongside peers in commercial and operational leadership positions to ensure overall business success and actively engage with customers, new & existing to grow revenues through a collaborative/ close working approach.
- Degree educated you will be a creative and innovative commercial executive with significant experience leading cross functional teams in the UK food sector.
- Experience managing sizable budgets in a food manufacturing environment with exposure to multiple UK customer channels with exceptional internal and external communication skills.
- Passionate all things food, you will be keen to further grow a market leader in the region in both a hands on and strategic manner whilst working closely with board level peers to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref CID/896x/73 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.