Chief Executive Officer – MEA
3 days left
Our client is a multinational food and beverage group with a leading, globally recognisable portfolio of brands across multiple categories. Due to a group level promotion, they are looking to appoint a Chief Executive Officer to lead business and growth in the Middle East and Africa region.
- Reporting directly to the Group main board, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a market leading group in MEA regions, in an autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor the senior management team across numerous facilities to deliver exceptional commercial and operational performance levels.
- Will hold top to top relationships within blue-chip customers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Degree and most probably MBA educated with extensive experience in the FMCG sector ideally in a blue-chip branded manufacturing environment where close working relationships with customers is the key to success.
- With a blend of commercial and operational achievements you will have significant exposure to International customers in retail and foodservice markets with the ability to prove you can increase profitability through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role during a period of transition and targeted growth.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: CEM/896/85 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for Chief Executive Officer – MEA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly