Chief Executive Officer - Europe
Our client is an Americas based Food group who manufacture a range of healthy food products and have enjoyed major growth in established markets in recent times. They have seen a gap in European grocery retail markets and are looking to appoint a European CEO to lead a major growth initiative.
- A high-profile strategic leadership role reporting directly to the board, you will design and deliver a regional growth strategy from scratch including managing a significant budget to establish a manufacturing footprint in the region.
- Will build, lead and mentor a team to deliver exceptional commercial and operational results.
- Will engage with and hold direct high-level relationships with blue-chip customers and represent the business across various industry platforms.
- A unique opportunity for an experienced senior executive to grow an established, highly profitable business in Europe.
- Ideally degree / MBA educated and multi-lingual, you will have significant achievements in a relevant branded FMCG environment with the ability to prove you can deliver profitable revenue growth and brand awareness in Europe.
- A high performing general manager with the ability to lead a multifunctional team in a growth environment.
- With an inspirational and modern approach to customer and consumer relations, you will be keen to drive and own a brand in Europe in an autonomous leadership position.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: GEE/896/85 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.