Base Salary: £150k
Benefits: Full executive benefits, bonus substantial based on personal and corporate results
Our client is a well recognised travel organisation operating as an air fleet and a chain of related hotels throughout Europe. Due to rapid expansion, they are looking to appoint a Commercial Director.
- Reporting directly to the CEO, you will be responsible for all aspects of growth strategy within the “non flight” business, including Hotels, Car Rental, Travel Insurance, Parking and In-Flight Retail.
- You will drive a sales strategy that adopts digital methods.
- You will develop and maintain strong commercial relationships with Online Travel Agencies and pursue opportunities for wider business development within the travel industry.
- You will review and realign the marketing strategy to ensure that Flight and Travel.
- Service propositions are better promoted both on and off line.
- You have a proven track record as a senior commercial or marketing director, ideally within an airline or leading hotel chain.
- You must have key business development experience within Europe where you can demonstrate profitable growth.
- You have a proven track record of utilising digital methods to achieve sales growth and accelerate marketing ROI.
- You are of graduate calibre and have a passion for travel.
- You will be comfortable in a programme change environment, where you can negotiate at the highest levels.