SVP Asia Pacific
£250k, full senior executive expat package and blue-chip bonus structure including long and short term incentives.
Our client is a global leading manufacturer of added value technical ingredient products for food and beverage customers globally with strategically placed facilities across the globe and dedicated regional business units. Due to an internal promotion they are looking for a regional general manager to drive performance in APAC.
- Reporting directly to the group CEO, you will drive profitable revenue streams in your region with full accountability for top and bottom line performance in a highly strategic and autonomous leadership position.
- Will build and develop a high performing team of business leaders with direct reports to include regional GM’s, Commercial, R&D, Supply chain/ops, HR and Finance whilst working closely with the group board to ensure regional and group targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Will advise the board on regional growth opportunities, engage with blue chip customers and represent the business at the highest level.
- Ideally holding degree level qualifications in a technical discipline related to food/ beverage, you will have significant experience supplying blue chip manufacturing customers in food and/ or beverage markets with the ability to prove you can increase performance in a technical manufacturing environment.
- The gravitas and communication skills to represent the company on an international stage, you will be comfortable leading from the front in a high-profile role.
- Regional or global experience is preferred however would suit alternative market experience i.e. European or US.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: VPA/896/23 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.