Head of European Marketing Travel
They wish to appoint an accomplished marketeer to drive their European efforts.
- To define and execute a marketing strategy for the UK and other target European markets, managing each markets P&L.
- Develop and maintain strategic partnerships with regional tourism boards, Airlines, Hotels and other business development partners for joint promotions.
- Provide regional market intelligence to Head Offices, to influence Global product and marketing.
- Ideally Degree educated with a proven track record of success in the travel, leisure or entertainment sectors.
- The ability to target market customer behaviour and preferences, any product development experience would be an advantage.
- Strong presentation and analytical skills, willing to travel and the capability to work in an entrepreneurial manner.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting HOMT/811/10 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.