Director of Strategic Partnerships / Supplier Relations
Our client is an internationally recognisable and leading provider of B2B services and technology solutions with an enviable blue-chip client base across various industries. Due to a global restructure of the commercial function and planned International growth they are looking to appoint a global Head of Supplier Relations.
- Reporting directly to the Chief Executive Officer you will create strategic business partnerships globally with 3rd party suppliers to further profitable revenues.
- Will lead and mentor a multifunctional dedicated team whilst working with functional business leaders to ensure growth targets are achieved.
- Will regularly engage with suppliers / partners at a senior level globally to ensure group and joint business, pricing and sales targets are achieved.
- Ideally Degree educated you will have a proven track record in a senior, commercially biased leadership position within a relevant corporate services environment with the ability to prove you can create collaborative relationships to increase revenue streams.
- Excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with the gravitas to represent the business at a senior level across various industries.
- Will be keen to operate in a strategic leadership position where international travel is required to develop close working commercially beneficial relationships with peers and suppliers.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref DSPR/948/12 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.