UK Managing Director
2 days left
Our client is an international food group who manufacture and supply a range of Branded and Private label added value chilled and frozen products to all channels in the UK with an enviable market share.
Due to a major restructure in the UK, they are looking to appoint a managing director to lead their UK operations.
- Reporting directly to the board, you will hold full strategic responsibility for a market leading food group in the UK in a highly autonomous leadership position.
- Will lead and mentor the senior management team across numerous facilities to deliver exceptional commercial and operational results.
- Will hold top to top relationships within blue-chip customers across various channels and represent the business at the highest level within industry.
- Ideally Degree and MBA educated, you will be a food sector expert with extensive experience in a branded manufacturing environment, where close working relationships with customers is the key to success.
- A proven general manager, you will have significant exposure to customers in the UK with the ability to prove you can increase sales and profitability through the deployment of your strategy.
- An inspirational business leader capable of operating in a high-profile role that will play a vital role in the future development of the British food industry.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s by email including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: UKMD/896/07 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection.
Apply for UK Managing Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly