Sector: Defence Aerospace Engineering Manufacturing
Base Salary: £100,00
Bonus commensurate with success and LTIP.
Benefits full exec package
Our client is a leading Aerospace and Defence business with an enviable international reputation. Due to continued growth they now wish to appoint a Commercial Director.
- Reporting directly to the Managing Director you will have full responsibility for a range of highly complex commercial contracts ensuring that the company is not exposed to any significant commercial risk.
- You will support the bidding team in developing the bids, leading all commercial client negotiations.
- To provide oversight and execution of cost risk which will involve forecasting budgets, contract compliance, resource optimisation and governance.
- You will be Degree educated with a deep understanding of contract management principles, negotiation of terms, client solutions and ongoing risk management.
- You will have in-depth financial management capabilities and a clear understanding of complex multi-million-pound contracts.
- You will be a confident presenter and communicator as there will be a high degree of customer facing involved in the role.
- A strategic thinker and decision maker with the gravitas and drive to grow with a rapidly expanding business.