Digital Project Manager
Working for a Digital agency based in Central London, due to increase work load they are hiring another Digital Project Manager
My client is a growing digital agency that specialise in the property sector. They have a highly capable team who are now at capacity with their work load, so need to hire another digital project manager.
Working directly with the Digital Senior Project Manager, you will be a strong Digital Project Manager with a background in delivering high quality websites, mobile websites and interactive experiences with in-depth experience of managing design and build projects.
You will be friendly, approachable and have the ability to work within a project team of Client Services, Creative and Developers.
- Managing a number of digital projects simultaneously. These could be smaller changes to existing websites, apps and other digital products, medium sized digital projects £10-40k, and sometimes larger projects.
- Working with the team's designers, front-end and back-end developers and freelancers to ensure they are working on agreed tasks at the right time and for the time allocated - and to a high quality.
- Actively leading with creating scope of work, cost estimates, timelines, content briefs and organising sitemaps, functional/technical specifications and other project documentation when kicking off new projects.
The successful Digital Project Manager will have delivered digital projects in-house or for an agency for at least 3 years. You will also have experience of:
- Writing project documentation - scope of works, contact reports, etc.
- Budget creation, monitoring, reporting and escalating any issues
- Creating project Gantt scheduling and time management
- Understanding of the complexities and processes involved in website and app creation
Based in London
c. £60 000 basic, benefits