CTO / Technology Director - Manchester
| CTO / Technology Director |
| Central Manchester | Permanent |
| £80,000 - £90,000 plus benefits|
My Client, a global intelligent tech solutions organisation are looking for CTO to help take ownership of their technical strategy and overall direction. They specialise in developing a range of innovative solutions such as systems to save energy including lighting, heating, traffic management and connectivity, and financial systems for a range of sectors and businesses.
The CTO is responsible for building a suite of products, in an emerging technology space. The successful candidate will have a background in product development, building and maintaining teams and reducing turnover and delivering high quality technical solutions to users and clients.
- Establish and implement a strategy that encompasses all group products and maximise the opportunities for IoT connectivity solutions, ongoing service provision and client data/analytics solutions.
- Product based software / IoT products project experience.
- Create a technical roadmap to enable delivery of business goals in a cost effective and timely manner - including prioritising development initiatives and agreeing technical delivery approaches.
- Communicate the technical strategy to senior management, Board of directors, investors and other stakeholders - including communication of the technical challenges and risks that the business faces.
- Develop and motivate a team to deliver the strategy, including organisation, recruitment, training and retention of that team - identifying and addressing any skills gaps.
- Create and lead the technical delivery approach, ensuring excellent collaboration between teams and workstreams.
- Guide the formation of high quality technical architecture.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality and stable products and services.
- Establish and implement a strategy for the development of the group's IT infrastructure and supporting systems.
Salary and How to Apply
My Client are competitive on salary for the right candidate dependant on experience and current package. They are looking to pay between £80,000 to £90,000 plus benefits.
If you are interested and would like to apply, please click on the "apply" button or send directly through to myself at email@example.com and follow up on.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/84336611