3 days left
You will take ownership and overall management for a number of Programmes from initiation to completion, delivering business change and subsequent benefits, achieved by leveraging the range of resources and experience across the full IT function whilst influencing key stakeholders to achieve successful delivery.
My client is transforming and technology is playing a key role as they strive make a step change in performance and drive the group forward. We are currently supporting the recruitment for a Programme Manager who will be working within a senior leadership team that is passionate about technology and the opportunity it brings to the business.
- Extensive experience at successfully delivering challenging and complex technology programmes (SAP S4 HANA) / business change involving working with field based employees and outsourced development partners.
- Supporting the senior leadership team to build the function - people, process, systems.
- Responsible for capex budgets of up to £25m and embedding a culture of commercial rigour to the team.
- Ensuring the rationale for all projects is underpinned by a strong business case which is transparent to the programme sponsor within the business and maximises investment in technology.
- Ensure that the value of each programme is evident using business models.
- Directing programmes utilising all available resources and relationships.
- Managing dependencies, risks, plans, costs and resourcing needs across multiple programmes.
- Ensuring that the Programme implements a change which achieves the objectives that have been set and that the business benefits are realised.
- Ensuring the Programme is independently health checked periodically to satisfy compliance and assurance success.
- Engage and influence stakeholders.
- Introduce best practice programme and project management principles and ensure these are adhered to.
- Operate as a role model/Valued Business Partner, championing similar behaviours across IT.
- Extensive experience at successfully delivering challenging and complex technology programmes/ business change involving working with field based employees and outsourced development partners.
- Has the ability to influence and manage senior stakeholders at Director Level.
- Has proven leadership, relationship, communication and presentation skills.
- A good knowledge of IT strategy and working in regulated businesses.
- Understands policies, management structures and reporting procedures for all aspects of Programme Delivery.
- Extensive experience of delivering in a multi-vendor environment with strong commercial acumen and vendor management skills.
- Demonstrate the Valued Business Partner capabilities and behaviours in all interactions with IT colleagues, vendors and business stakeholders.
- Significant domain knowledge in one or more of the following areas: Infrastructure, Business Applications, Critical National Infrastructure and/or Enterprise Level Applications.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant discipline or, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
- Relevant industry certification (e.g. Managing Successful Programs, Prince 2) are highly desirable.
Based from the impressive Coventry head office, this is your chance to take on the challenge of a Programme Manager role within one of the leading Midlands organisations - they are truly an iconic name. On offer is a role that delivers unparalleled career progression, challenge and the scope to accelerate your career.