Finance Business Partner
Our client is a global diversified property group with assets in UK, Europe, MENA, South East Asia, China and Australasia. Currently pursuing an active investment programme in UK/Europe we are now seeking a Finance Business Partner to join the Finance team in London (European HQ) to be a key contributor in the production and reporting of all strategic management and financial information.
We are seeking a qualified accountant with at least three years post-qualified commercial finance/business partnering experience in a Real Estate development and/or asset management/investor group.
Specifically you should have the following characteristics/skills:
- Strong financial and management accounting experience with particular strength in interpreting relevant property operational information into robust planning/forecasting models
- Proficient use of Excel models and other relevant software/IT (PowerPoint, Word)
- Highly developed financial/information analytical abilities
- Able to deal easily with ambiguity - building out process/systems from a low base point
- Hands-on and focussed on delivery of project(s)
- Excellent communications skills - able to liaise with various operational executives internally/externally and create strong working relationships
If you are interested in applying for this role please write with a short covering note and up to date resume/CV by clicking "Apply".