Head of FP&A
A rapidly growing luxury retailer need a Head of FP&A to join the team to support the many acquisitions that are planned for 2019. The company has received substantial funding from a second round of investment in order to pursue the rapid growth plans. The Head of FP&A will lead the FP&A function and drive the business forward commercially.
- Ownership for coordinating and delivering the Group’s quarterly reforecasts and annual budgets
- Enhance and improve the FP&A function in line of their recent growth
- Supporting the Head of FP&A in building out the Finance Systems strategy
- Building a 3-5 year plan in light of the PE needs
- Advising and contributing to strategic decision making through scenario modelling to support ad-hoc transaction
- Lead on due diligence and commercial analysis of potential acquisitions
- Ownership of group budgets and forecasts
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of system implementation
- Ability to build models from scratch
- Understanding of key financial concepts and standards
- PE experience is desired.