Head of IT Systems - SAP Business One - Luxury Retail Brands
Responsible for the secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software.
Business Strategy experts for International Luxury Brands.
- Be the company's SAP Business One Super User. Support the company in using and developing the SAP B1 platform, manage access to the system, and act as the groups go to person in regards to SAP B1
- Help the group exploit its data by writing scripts to extract information
- Assist in the processing and uploading of data
- Manage third party integrations into SAP B1
- Manage all IT projects including managing third party developers and consultants, writing specifications and blue prints, and conducting User Acceptance Testing
- Manage the company's telecom and printer contracts
- Provide initial support to users with all IT issues and problems and liaise with the company's IT support provider. Ensure the group's disaster plan is in place, maintained and works
- Manage one member of staff and the IT budget
SAP Business one experience is Essential!
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Business One, particularly in relation to Sales, Purchasing and Stock Management
- The ability to write complex SQL queries and crystal reports
- Advance knowledge of Excel - be able to link external data sources in to spreadsheets, create and manipulate pivot tables, be able to write lookups
- Some knowledge of general IT systems
- Some experience of Project Management
- Must be a good communicator who can explain issues and support a wide range of users
Competitive Salary Between £55,000 - £60,000 + Great Company Benefits