Interim Financial Controller - Projects
Our client, a business services organisation based in Cambridgeshire, is seeking an Interim Projects Financial Controller for a period of 3 months during a time of change and integration.
Reporting to the CFO, you will be tasked to project manage a number of key projects with a heavy focus on integration.
- Review and improve the current financial landscape bringing about rigour to processes and internal controls
- Project manage a number of key projects, including the integration of 2 different billing systems
- Work closely with the current Financial Controller and finance team to ensure consistency and efficiency
- Support the CFO with ad hoc projects and tasks
- Qualified Accountant with demonstrable experience in managing projects
- Strong financial control experience
- ERP/Finance systems knowledge would be beneficial
- Able to business partner with both finance and non-finance stakeholders
Daily Rate: Up to £550 per day (all inclusive)
Disclaimer: Eton Bridge Partners receives extensive applications to advertised opportunities. As much as we endeavour to respond to each application, we would advise if you have not received communication within 10 working days that your application has been unsuccessful at this time.