Senior Java Developer - Identity Access Management
Salary: $115k to $125k
Looking for a candidate with excellent background in design and development of web application Java WebLogic Autosys SQL Shell Scripting Linux. Working with web and web application Servers. Experience with Radiant Logic Enterprise Directory and/or Sailpoint Identity IQ is a must.
- Set-up, configuration and development of Radiant Logic Enterprise Directory & SailPoint IdentityIQ platforms.
- Performing Java development tasks to deliver new and upgraded web based solutions to a Linux production environment.
- Communicating to internal clients and partners' aspects of the implementation at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Application of software development principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Understand Business Requirements; participates in System Requirement Analysis; design Applications based on System Requirements and Architecture, prototype if necessary, develop, unit test and deployment.
- Extensive experience in Solution, Design and Development of web applications using the Java EE, Weblogic, Autosys, SQL, Shell Script
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills may be acquired.
Experience with the following programming languages:
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Strong technical and analytical skills with the ability to analyze system functionality with customer and resolve production issues.
- Experience with Databases (DB2, Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Thorough understanding of relational databases, XML, web services and EJB preferably on a Weblogic platform.
- Experience applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design principles.
- Understanding of design patterns and ability to use them in real world situations.
- Expert in tuning all tiers of applications on JEE platform.
- Hands-on experience with Build and Deployment tools using Maven, ANT and languages - Shell script
- Good knowledge of database concepts with working knowledge on SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Innovative problem solver who likes to take on challenges with calculated risk to provide solutions.
- Strive to constantly improve the application development processes and tools.
- Good understanding in Open source APIs like Spring, Hibernate and Persistence Framework etc.
- Previous experience with Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions/tools such as:
- Radiant Logic Enterprise Directory & SailPoint IdentityIQ