Axon Moore are partnering with a fast growing, private equity-backed services business based in Lancashire. This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is continuing to grow and develop since having recent private equity investment. They are looking to bring in a hands-on commercial/analytical minded accountant to drive the FP&A and the management accounts function. This role will be reporting directly to the Finance Director and will be given the chance to add lots to their career and become the number 2 of the £75m t/o company.
The role will include:
- Produce the full set of the annual budgets, quarterly forecasts and preparing management accounts including commentary, P&L and balance sheet analysis
- Financial planning and analysis across the group and business partnering with senior stakeholders within the company
- Monthly board reports including analysis and full commentary
- Work with auditors, support the new system implementation and attend board meetings
- Create new processes within the management accounts and commercial functions
- Explain financial/management information and performance of the business to board which includes performance vs budgets/forecasts
- Driving cost analysis around WIP and with closely work with site managers
- Develop and manage a small finance team
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either an ACA, CIMA or ACCA background and have a solid background within a changing environment. You will need to have strong commercial or FP&A experience and ideally have exposure to WIP or costing/contract accounting. This will be a significant role to get into a future FC role within private equity with lots of change and challenges.
Salary is £50k - £60k + bonus + benefits.
For further details please contact Perran at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.