Science based Product Manager role - full product management across life cycle from NPD, analysis, proposition development etc. Based near Twickenham.
Our client is a leading organisation in Scientific research and technical product development based near Twickenham. They provide valuable services to a wide range of sectors and organisations and have ambitious growth plans and this role will play a pivotal part in those plans.
The Product Manager will own the product life cycle for a portfolio of products and services increasing the commercial value of the portfolio and adding new products, key responsibilities include:
- Identify new opportunities for the development of new products and services based on key research and insight
- Development of new products and managing the process of take to market
- Identify market gaps or wider use of products and working with the scientific and engineering teams develop and enhance these product offerings
- Identify upcoming technologies
- Creation of business models for product delivery
- Be the voice of the customer for the business and utilise customer insight to maximise product effectiveness and target range
- Support the sales and marketing teams with key product information
To be right for the Product Manager role you will have a strong track record in product management from a scientific / engineering / technology background. You will have utilised research to identify new product opportunities and managed full product life cycle for a complex portfolio of products.
Competitive salary on offer