Senior Commercial Finance Manager
Axon Moore are exclusively partnering with a very fast, international online fashion business based in the North West who are looking to build on their high calibre commercial finance team. This finance business partner will be joining a business that has been in continuous and exciting growth and looking to bring in “not a typical accountant”. This role will report into the Commercial Finance Director and work closely with several directors across the business.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide senior commercial support to the Commercial Finance Director and Group Finance Director to maximise and drive sales profitably across the division and business
- Providing strong commercial support and challenge to the full commercial team to ensure they deliver their targets
- Deliver commercial, trading and financial insight into opportunities to further accelerate profitable growth
- Use real-time metrics and analysis to drive decision making, ensuring business divisions and functional departments work together to maximise numbers
- Testing and bringing investment ideas on new in-store technology
- Being the finance lead on commercial related projects
- Business partner with trading and operational teams across the group to drive sales efficiently
You will be a Fully Qualified Accountant from either an ACA, CIMA or ACCA background with a strong academic track record and experience of working in a fast-paced environment. If you do have experience working within an FMCG, Online, Fashion or retail business it would be beneficial but not crucial. In return, you will join an organisation that will be keen to develop and promote this successful candidate for future senior financial and commercial positions.
The package is £60k - £70k + bonus + benefits.
For further details please contact Perran at Axon Moore for immediate consideration.