Head of FP&A
1 day left
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a high growth, Private Equity backed software business as the Head of FP&A. This business has recently received significant PE backing and is now looking to continue its rapid expansion in the UK as well as increasing its international business, growing organically and via strategic acquisitions. Because of this ambition, they are looking to bring in a Head of FP&A to lead the split of the FP&A function and drive the business forward commercially.
- Ownership for coordinating and delivering the Group's quarterly reforecasts and annual budgets: planning, instructions / guidance, target setting, template building, reviewing and challenging of brand and overhead budget submissions, balance sheet & cash flow modelling, run rate analysis, preparation of Board presentations
- Responsibility for preparing the monthly Board pack including liaising with CFO / CEO on key messaging and carrying out additional ad hoc analysis
- Provide robust and detailed interpretation of financial analysis to enable the business to take timely action/decisions and achieve targets. Identify actions to drive opportunities and mitigate risks
- Lead on due diligence and commercial analysis of potential acquisitions
- Analyse current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales and operating expenditure
- Business partnering with Sales, Marketing and various subsidiaries
In this role you will be reporting directly to the CFO and will be regularly liaising with senior management figures across the business.
- ACA/ICEAW/ICAS qualified or equivalent
- Previous experience in working in a business partnering capacity
- Experience working for Private Equity backed companies
- Previous experience in working on an acquisition
The ideal candidate will have previous Private Equity experience and have worked extensively in high growth SME’s and a highly acquisitive environment.
Apply for Head of FP&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly