Head of Finance
This is an exciting opportunity to join a high growth, Private Equity-backed manufacturing business that are looking for a Commercial Head of Finance. Due to recent Private Equity backing, the business has demonstrated impressive year on year organic growth in addition to growing via a strong buy and build model. As a consequence of this growth, they are looking to bring in a Head of Finance to take on a broad, hands-on role that will play an important part in developing and shaping the finance function for future growth.
In this role you will be working closely with the CFO and the Private Equity backers and will be tasked with leading the day to day finance function and expected to implement your own ideas. Other responsibilities include:
- Management and delivery of all internal management reporting, including monthly management accounts and reforecasts, KPI measures, cash forecasts, budgets and long-term plans.
- Leadership, direction and performance management across a central finance team of ten with six direct reports.
- Process improvement and development across all accounting, cash collection and reporting functions, leveraging functionality from the Access accounting platform.
- Establish and maintain robust controls, accounting policies and best practice across the finance team.
- Development of strong commercial partnerships across the events management and commercial teams.
- Preparing reports and commercial analysis for the PE investor.
This is incredibly broad role that requires someone with a history of adding value to the roles they have previously worked on and has shown previous experience of developing process improvements and commercial partnerships.
- The ideal candidate will be ACA qualified.
- You must have SME and Private Equity experience.
- Experience within a high growth business will put you at a significant advantage.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
Apply for Head of Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly