As warehouse manager you will be responsible for the efficient operation of the warehouse, order fulfilment, shipping/receiving, and inventory control activities.
My client is a leading global 3PL specialising in providing ecommerce retail solutions for some of the biggest companies in the world.
- Provide "best in class" service to all customers
- Responsible for budget and review of regional monthly reports
- Manage compliance for safety and quality initiatives
- Observe performance, analyse cause & effect, and take appropriate action
- Develop and be accountable to operating plan and financial commitments
- Communicate operating plan targets, action plans, and status on a regular basis
- Promote continuous improvement in safety, quality, delivery, and cost performance through Kaizen and leading positive change
- Support staff or team members by providing training, instruction, and leadership with regards to their personal growth and job performance
- Work collaboratively with internal leadership and team members throughout the Company
- Identify inefficiencies and streamline processes
- Significant experience in logistics, warehousing, or fulfilment centre management. Business management or operational experience in a fast-paced environment; experience in a high-growth environment is an asset.
- Stellar people skills and the ability to build smart partnerships. You excel at influencing and motivating people.
- Exposure to large automated retail operations managing team sizes of 400+
Competitive Salary and benefits package
Great progression opportunities