Lead Treasury Risk Manager
I am working with a fantastic Banking Business based in the West End of London. Reporting into the CRO and leading a team of 2 you will be responsible for driving change across the business.
You will lead and build the banks Treasury Risk “middle office” function. Provide effective risk oversight of Treasury, including exposure and liquidity position keeping, limit and rates maintenance, and monitoring of interest rate and foreign exchange sensitivities. Direct the design and production of improved management reporting, including forecasting and sensitivity analysis to support pre-deal approval and to inform corporate strategy. Monitor regulatory requirements and to steer changes to operational processes in response to them.
- Enhance the design and production of management reporting around Treasury
- Provide assurance and P&L movement analysis over daily valuations
- Ensure accurate information in MIS systems, including rating and pricing curves
- Oversight of deal and exceptions approvals process, and of back office workflows
- Identify opportunities to re-engineer process to reduce risk and increase efficiency
- Monitor compliance of Treasury processes and products with current and future regulatory requirements
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead a high-performing team, and to drive change and effectively manage diverse stakeholders
- Significant experience within a similar financial environment, with specific exposure to money markets and aligned hedging operations
- Degree/Masters in finance or equivalent quantitative subject
- Good communication skills, articulate and able to create concise and clear representations of complex financial data for senior audiences
- Leadership, and ability to plan, prioritize, delegate, and manage tasks