IT Director UK&I
Our client, a multi-billion turnover global organisation, is seeking an IT Director UK&I. The role will own the UK&I IT agenda, streamlining existing IT solutions, and building sustainable and scalable digital and technology solutions to deliver longer term strategic objectives, by capitalising on technology opportunities that add real value, realise significant benefit and unlock new revenue potential. Organisational and leadership capability is an important dimension of the role along with building sustainable and productive working relationships with all UK & Ireland and group executives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Lead the development, alignment and implementation of the digital & technology strategy, including online customer portals, ensuring that both internal and external clients' needs are met
- Build a collaborative and integrated team that delivers with passion, practicality and excellence
- Own and deliver the global and local technology change agenda in partnership with other functions
- Develop an innovation pipeline of technology to lead to sustainable value long term
- Ensure that services and projects are delivered to agreed levels of expectation
- Build strong bonds and plans with strategic partners to create win-win propositions
- Own the risk, including cyber and portfolio management in close collaboration with internal audit
- Ensure governance is in place across security, licensing, IT controls & data protection
Experience / Skills:
- A deep understanding of all aspects of digital and technology services provision.
- Experience of working successfully and leading major change in matrix structures and building business networks to influence technology contribution
- Excellent people management and leadership skills, relationship building, and gravitas and credibility to influence stakeholders at Executive level
- Strong experience of leadership and management of large, cross-functional teams in multiple locations
- Commercial and delivery experience of shared services and outsourcing
- Consumer retail and/or services industry experience vastly beneficial
- Experience of scaling up and accelerating delivery of external customer digital solutions to an enterprise/industrial level
- Charismatic and inspirational leader who is socially comfortable and highly confident
- Confident team oriented self-starter with both short term delivery and strategic focus
- Proven leadership and communications capability to drive change and can hold an audience
- Adapts leadership style to support development of teams, whilst remaining authentic
Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we receive for posted roles, unfortunately we are unable to respond to each and every applicant. If we have not been in contact within a week, please assume you have not been successful on this occasion. We thank you for your continued interest in working with Eton Bridge Partners.
For more information about this excellent opportunity and if you meet the criteria, please submit your details without delay and quote Ref: BF897570.