Non-Executive Chair of Audit & Risk Committee
4 days left
An exciting opportunity exists for an Independent NED with finance expertise to join the Board of LCR, a dynamic and ambitious development and regeneration company focused on delivering significant social, economic and financial benefits from rail related assets.
Positioned on the cusp of the public-private sector, LCR has gained an enviable track record of working in partnership with the private sector and other public bodies to deliver large scale, world class regeneration projects enabled by rail infrastructure, most notably at King’s Cross and Stratford, and more recently at Mayfield in Manchester.
We are seeking an Independent Non-Executive Director to join the Board of LCR and to also Chair LCR’s Audit and Risk Committee.
The successful candidate will ideally be a qualified accountant and will have:
- Experience of having operated successfully in senior finance roles within the real estate sector;
- Recent and relevant experience of best practice financial governance;
- An appreciation of risk management, including in respect of real estate projects of high value and projects with a public interest element;
- An awareness of the importance of delivering value for money for the taxpayer;
- Strong communication skills, including an ability to offer challenge in a constructive, straightforward and open manner.
The appointment will be for an initial term of 3 years with the possibility of re-appointment for a second 3‑year term. The remuneration for the role is £30,000 per annum, the time commitment being up to on average 2 days per month.
LCR is a limited company owned wholly by the Department for Transport (DfT).
This appointment is governed by the OCPA Governance Code for public appointments.
Apply for Non-Executive Chair of Audit & Risk Committee
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly