Location: North West
Sector: Engineering, Construction, Oil & Gas
Base Salary: £140,000
Benefits: Car, Pension, Healthcare
Bonus: Bonus 25%
Our client is a market leader in the Industrial Service arena providing a portfolio of services to clients across the process industry including Maintenance, Modifications & Operations across the life cycle of sites from Engineering, Design, Project delivery and Commissioning.
- Reporting into and supporting the Managing Director you will hold full commercial P&L accountability for the business across pre and post contract activities leading multisite teams across the UK.
- You will develop Commercial process and policy for the function focused on mitigating risk, Commercial returns and sector growth.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying/MRICS qualified you will have a proven track record of the Industrial services contracting sector with expertise in MMO (Maintenance, Modifications & Operations across the Power, Process, Chemicals, Oil & Gas.
- You will be contractually, commercially and technically astute with the gravitas to lead and develop best practice across the business and developing added value.
- You will be keen to join a industry leading group who has organically grown and rewards the delivery of set goals.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: COMMERD/159/11 to Barnaby Stewart Senior Executive Search Ltd by clicking on Apply.
Unfortunately, due to our high number of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants. If you do not hear back within 2 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has been