Sales Director Germany
Base Salary: £105k + Full Exec Package + Relocation package
Bonus: Short Incentives
Our client is a global leading provider of corporate travel and technology services with an ever-growing international presence across various business sectors. Due to Promotion, they are looking to appoint a Sales Director to lead a regional sales function.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Chief Executive Officer you will enjoy complete strategic responsibility for the group’s sales, account management and business development activities across the German region.
- Will lead and mentor a mobile senior leadership team focussing on increasing profitable revenue streams across both new and existing accounts.
- Will engage with customers and third-party suppliers at a senior level to ensure group and joint business targets are achieved and exceeded.
- You ideally have a proven track record within a senior sales role within a global TMC. However, alternative B2B/corporate travel sales experience (such as Airlines, Hotels and travel technology) is also suitable.
- You must be fluent in both German and English and you will have excellent communication, presentation and leadership skills with the ability to prove you can increase profitable revenues across both multinational and SME accounts in various business sectors.
- You will be keen to operate in a hands-on, customer facing leadership position where national and regional travel is required to develop close working commercially beneficial relationships with customers.
In the first instance please forward relevant CV’s including your current remuneration package quoting Ref: SDG/948/11 to Barnaby Stewart Executive Search & Selection by clicking on Apply.